Monday, 11 May 2015

(IT''SA ME SAMANTHA.) 
Hi Humans!
I'm new to this site so I'm going to use this rather bad photo to say hi to you all. Okay, so i guess I'm also going to use this opportunity to tell you some information about myself. I'm currently close to finishing my first year of college. The A-level course i picked was childcare. I honestly really am enjoying my course it has it's good and bad times but that's life. I am currently not working however i am looking for a job. I am hoping to be able to go to Leeds university to studying a social work course to become a social worker. This is a dream i have had for many years now so hopefully my dream might become real. I'd say the most interesting thing about me is how stupid i can become when asking what i think are simple day to day questions. For example i once asked " if there was male cows" apparently according to my friends that was the most hilarious thing ever. My hobbies are dancing, listening to music, watching films and playing Pokemon. I hope all humans enjoy my blog. If not feel welcome to Facebook me (Samantha Wright) or email me at samanthawright964@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment