So today i had my first ever A level exam. i must admit it wasn't as bad as i expected. I had spent a lot of time panicking about this exam the night before. I now know that, that was silly of me. When i have exams i normally have one song that gets my through all the revision and preparation. This time the song was Have faith in me by A day to remember. This is one of my favorite bands and song it gives me a lot of help. I know its just a song but in my opinion songs are created for a reason. All songs have meanings and you can connect to the meaning of the songs. This is one of the songs i am able to connect too. I always wonder what i would do without music. I don't go anyway without music. I fall asleep to music and wake up listening to music. I believe i can't live without music. I always wish i was musically talented and that i could sing or play some instrument. Unfortunately this is not one of my few talents which upsets me daily. I do however occasionally write songs but this is very rare. This is a dream i have that probably will never come true. If anyone has any opinions about what i have said feel free to once again email or Facebook me. samanthawright964@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment